False eyelashes for stunning eye make up, made from high quality synthetic hair for durability and a natural sensation. Easy application and removal. Suitable for professional use.
- Curl your lashes and apply a coat of mascara.
- If needed, trim the end of the false eyelashes so that they fit the length of your eyes.
- Using a tweezer, hold the lashes and dab on a thin line of glue to the lash band with a Q-Tip and let it dry for about 30 seconds. It'll make the lashes less likely to slide around when you apply.
- Using the tweezers again, put the lashes in place right where your eyeliner is and press them into the lash line.
- In order to remove them, apply some make-up remover with a Q-tip on the strip and then pull gently downwards.
No posts found